Please note that all enrollment deposits are non-refundable.
First-Year, Transfer, and International Undergraduate Students
The national enrollment deadline for first-year students starting in the fall semester is May 1. Transfer and international students may have different deadlines depending on their matriculation term. We encourage all students to pay their enrollment deposit as soon as possible after receiving their offer of admission.
Students who choose to live on campus as a residential student must pay a $500 deposit fee. Students choosing to commute to Catholic University must submit a $300 deposit fee.
The enrollment deposit for graduate students is $300.
To ensure your spot at The Catholic University of America, please pay your enrollment deposit as soon as possible. There are two convenient ways to do so:
Please make sure that your web browser’s pop-up blocker is turned off.
- Log into Cardinal Station using the username and password that was mailed to you when you applied. Should you need this information again, please contact Technology Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-319-4357 to reset your login credentials.
- Select Self Service.
- Select Campus Finances.
- Select CardinalPAY UGRD Deposit. A new page displaying your name and CUA ID number will appear.
- Undergraduate students should choose your deposit status as either a commuter or residential student.
- Be sure that your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled and then click the yellow CardinalPAY bar.
- Click the PAY button next to the enrollment deposit type you want (commuter or residential) and then select the type of payment method: e-Check or credit/debit card.
Online e-Check Preferred Payment Method
Using the routing number from your personal check, these online payments can come from either a checking or savings account. There is no service fee for using e-check. You will need:
-The name of the bank account holder
-The account type (checking or savings)
-The bank routing number (9 digits), found on the bottom of the check
-The checking or savings account number (the second set of digits on your check, excluding the check number)
Credit or Debit Card Payment Method
Catholic University accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. A 2.75% service fee will be assessed to the credit or debit cardholder at the time of the payment transaction.
Please be aware that some debit cards have a daily limit; you should verify this limit with the issuing bank before processing your payment in CardinalPAY.
Pay By Mail
You may send a check or money order, made out to The Catholic University of America, to the Office of University Admission. Be sure your name, address, and student ID number appears on any payments. Our office mailing address is:
The Catholic University of America
Office of University Admission
620 Michigan Avenue NE
Washington, D.C. 20064
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admission at 800-673-2772 or at email@example.com. We are happy to assist you with any efforts to further explore the opportunities awaiting you at Catholic University.