Former Catholic University students who were dismissed, have withdrawn, or are presumed to have withdrawn because of failure to maintain continuous enrollment, can apply for readmission to the University.
As students begin the application process, they are encouraged to contact the dean's office of the school to which they are reapplying
Please note that students who are readmitted will incur a $100 readmission fee on their student account upon registration.
If you have been dismissed by Catholic University for disciplinary reasons, you will need to contact the Office for the Vice President of Student Life
regarding re-entering the university.
Readmission Application Requirements
- A completed application Readmission Application
- An essay explaining your desire to be readmitted
- Official transcripts from Catholic University — requests for transcripts must be made to Enrollment Services
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges attended since leaving Catholic University
After your documents and application have been processed by the Office of Admission, your file will be reviewed by a readmission committee within your school. It will then return to Admission, where an official decision letter will be sent to you via regular mail. This process can take up to six to eight weeks depending on time of year; we therefore recommend you apply as early as possible before the semester in which you wish to return to Catholic University.
If you have any questions about applying for readmission, please feel free to contact the Office of Admission.
- August 1 – Deadline to apply for readmission for the fall semester
- December 1 – Deadline to apply for readmission for the spring semester