The Catholic University of America welcomes applications from undergraduate and graduate students from other colleges and universities.
- Find summer courses.
- Talk to an advisor at your home institution to ensure that credit earned at Catholic University will transfer.
- Apply online, pay the nonrefundable $25 application fee, and send transcripts from the college you currently or most recently attended to:
The Catholic University of America
Office of Admission - Catholic University Summer
620 Michigan Ave. NE
Washington, DC 20064
We will evaluate your application as soon as it is complete. Admitted students will receive a confirmation letter with information about registering for classes in Cardinal Station (navigation guide).
You can also apply for on-campus housing, if necessary.
- Students who plan to attend through the Consortium should contact the Registrar's office at their home institution.
- International students enrolled at another US institution are also eligible to apply for summer study. International students must submit proof of English language proficiency. Minimum required TOEFL scores or IELTS equivalents:
80 (Internet-based exam
230 (computer-based exam)
550 (paper-based exam)
- Admission as a visiting student to Catholic University Summer does not constitute or imply admission as a degree candidate to The Catholic University of America. Please note that any course pre-requesites or permissions relevant to Catholic University students are also applicable to visiting scholars and subject to departmental approvals.
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to register with Disability Support Students. The forms as well as information about the services offered are available at dss.cua.edu.