1. Online application with non-refundable fees (applicants who attend an information session, or meet with an admission counselor, are eligible to receive an application fee waiver):
2. Official transcripts from high school or the GED. You may use our Transcript Request Form. Simply complete the form and send it to the high school you attended.
3. Official transcripts of previous colleges attended. You may use our Transcript Request Form. Simply complete the form and send it to the college(s) you attended.
4. Current résumé of professional experience.
5. Brief description of educational and career goals. This requirement is addressed in the application that you complete.
6. Letter of recommendation required.
7. A pre-admission interview with a counselor, if requested by the admission team.
The submission of College Level Entrance Program (CLEP) scores, Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores, and a curriculum vitae are encouraged and may be helpful when discussing the student's educational history and objectives.
This combined application and registration form is appropriate for those interested in completing certain courses/programs on a non-credit basis. Eligible programs include SHRM offerings, the Certificate in Human Resource Management, and some Certificate in Business Management courses.
Contact Associate Director of Admission Joe McDonald at email@example.com or 202-319-6667.