Support & Questions

The University offers trained, dedicated professionals, including advisors, tutors, counselors, mentors, and legal experts, who can help you navigate University life, including instances where you may have been the subject of conduct or behavior that violates University policies and codes of conduct.

If you are a Student in need of support services or have any questions about reporting misconduct, contact the Dean of Students, (202) 319-5619

If you are Faculty or Staff in need of support services contact Human Resources: (202) 319-5050, or Director of Compliance: (202) 319-6104,

For additional information: